Saturday, August 23, 2014

Sydney - Roaming around the City

Sydney is a beautiful city with lots of variety, so I just been wonder around and walked to the park, then to harbor to see the Opera house (up close) and to the rocks to see the bridge and then to Powerhouse museum.  This museum is amazing, it is really a hands on museum, great for kids, you could easily spend a whole day roaming around this place.  Each area has a different video with interesting information and places where you can experiment.  I saw lots of children all ages and their parents interacting with them and the different exhibits.  How great it is to see parents doing this kind of interaction with their children instead of at home and parents watching TV and kids playing video!! My daughter-in-law takes my grandchildren all the time to these types of attractions, I am so lucky!!! There is hope for this generation. Today I am going to Brisbane on the train...  18 hours and no bed.. oh well...  I can sleep when I get to the hostel!!   Here are pictures of my roaming day!!!
Playing Chess in Hyde Park

Harbor at the Opera House

Bridge where you can walk across No Thank You!!!

Salzberg Clock at the museum

Children at craft table

Car Exhibit

Rolls Royce

Space Exhibit

First Bicyle

Life Challenge: We do not remember days, we remember moments.....Cesare Pavese

No comments:

Post a Comment