Wednesday, July 29, 2020

From Cody back to Billings More Yellowstone Pics

Walmart in Cody felt safe, I think because there were so many RV's and 5th wheels and some people camped out of their cars! It rain and really cool things down a lot.  Mo wanted to play all night.  He found a new game bringing me toys and me throwing them. Kind of fetch, but if he couldn't find the toy I threw, he would bringing me another one! Then he would pounce, anything that moved, Priscilla got tired of it and just went under the covers, and I finally did that too!

The drive from Cody to Billings was only about a 2 hours on hwy 120, a beautiful mountain 2 lane road, God sure does beautiful work! I stopped at a rest stop about half way to make breakfast and walk Priscilla. Getting on the road again, got to Cracker Barrel in Billings for the night.  They either have locusts or grasshoppers here I'm not sure which ones, but there are a lot of them.  They are not swarming, so my guess is grasshoppers.😉 Tomorrow I'm headed to Hardin where Little Big Horn in which is Custer last stand was held.  It's really interesting there must be 3 National Forest name after  Custer , in difference areas of Montana, But hopefully, I'm going to the right one! At least that's what it said on google!

Here are some more pictures of Yellowstone:



My route in Yellowstone Park.. Notice the upper loop is closed so I had to come out the East Entrance to Cody!




On the way into Yellowstone a mile back!
Steaming "Pot"


No comments:

Post a Comment