Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Eugene, Oregon to Lincoln City Siletz River

Here's a pic of Camping World in Eugene, where I stayed.  I decided that I wanted to stayed at a campground on the river so back I went to Lincoln City near the 101. I have Passport America membership so the first night is 1/2 price.  For $5.00 more I camped right on the river.  The drive back to the 101 was a lot cooler, roads were lined with trees, but twisty and windy.  I think I'm getting use to that!  I did have a problem with my Frig, as when it's plug in to the electric, it works fine, but after I unplug it, it should turn over to propane but it doesn't.  I text my son and he said there should be a switch, so I looked in the outside panel, and I saw nothing that I could fix.  I thought when I go to Portland, I'll check out Camping World and they could help me?😏

I got to the campsite and backed right next to the Siletz river.  It was beautiful.  I set up the RV (I got this down) yeah and took Priscilla for a walk.   I finally have to put Mo in the bathroom when I come and go in the RV.  He is just too quick and I'm afraid I will lose him.  I have a penny can (a can with pennies in it duh) that I use to scare him, but not anymore. Priscilla enjoyed the walk, and I saw a trail that I thought we would go on in the morning before we leave.  The only problem with this campsite, is no internet, no data service, so it was a very quiet evening. I could sit on my bed and watch the river flow.  It was very windy when we got there and temperature was around 60 degrees, I had to wear my sweat shirt.  So being in the RV and watching the river was very relaxing. Tomorrow I will be back to Interstate 5 to Portland and to Camping World to check out my frig!  Here's some pictures of the river camp!😀

Looking out of my RV window!

Looking out my side window!





No comments:

Post a Comment