Thursday, July 9, 2020

Russian River




Casini Ranch RV Park is located by the Russian River in Duncan Mills off of 101 on route 116 in Sonoma. This place is well kept, and pretty peaceful. I'll be here until Friday and then I will head up to Eureka and the Redwoods..  Priscilla and I took a 2 mile walk to the river and back. The trees here are beautiful, you can feel that you're getting into the giant redwoods and sequoia trees area.  They have 2 dog parks, I let Priscilla just play for awhile so by the end of our walk she was pretty pooped! I was able to walk down to the store and she was okay for me to leave her in the RV with Mo.  She generally barks and wants to come.  Mo loves to look out the windows and watches everything and everyone.  He is not fearful of the dogs and even if they bark he just looks at them.  He is non stop playing and running from one end of the RV to the other. He gets into everything and knocks whatever he can over.  He is worst then a child, but such a character, he makes me laugh all the time!  I wear my mask whenever I go out, there are signs all over camp to asked that you wear a mask and stay 6 feet from one another. But there are few people that follow these rules.  I just don't understand especially when CoVid is on the raise. This morning Priscilla and I went to the dump station to watch how they dump!  I hadn't done it since going to Lake Casitas in February and I wanted to make sure I can do it right! You don't want to make a mistake dumping😁.  I think I got it!  My next stop is Eureka, there is dry camping in Ferndale at the fair grounds.

No comments:

Post a Comment